Saturday, June 8, 2013

Kindergarten Here We Come!!!


I can't believe that preschool is almost over for Ella and she's on her way to Kindergarten. She has had a wonderful experience at Peanut Butter Nursery School and will miss her friends and teachers very much. She made these letters, complete with lots of bling, for her three preschool teachers, Mrs. Gilmartin, Mrs. Delano, and Mrs. Connor. They were so kind, caring and patient and encouraged Ella to continue her love of learning. They will be missed:)


 
 Ella was SO excited for kindergarten orientation. She was all smiles all morning.


Posing outside of school on a very hot day. She had a great time and met some wonderful teachers
 

Day 2 - Kindergarten Roundup. She rode the bus to school with Miss Kathy, her bus driver, and came home so pumped! She gave us lots of details, especially about the snack they served, graham crackers and apple juice:) She is so ready for this...I hope I am:( 
 

Waiting for the bus in the garage.
 
 

Waiting at the bus stop, which also happens to be the bottom of our driveway...yes!
 

 
and off she goes...
 

No comments: