Sunday, December 16, 2012

Crafts, Dancing, and Gingerbread Houses



 Creating snow-covered, glittery pine cones that we collected this summer. The girls thought painting with the fake snow was pretty cool. As we were sprinkling the glitter on, Ella turns to me and says, "ya know Mom, it might be easier if we just pour the glitter into a bowl and roll the pine cones in it". ..duh mom:)
 Ella had her Christmas dance recital at Eastern Hills Bible church this past weekend. She was so excited and was all smiles the whole time. She did a fantastic job. Grammy, Gramps, Grandma Neenie, Cassi, "Maffew", Mommy, Daddy, and Ava were all there to cheer her on. She could see right where we were sitting while she was on stage... so cute!

 Flowers for our little dancer. Ava gave them to her and told her she was "so proud" later on
 That evening we made our gingerbread house. I felt like I had to help them a lot last year, but this year they were all business and really got into it. I think we covered every inch!

 The finished product!!


No comments: