I know I've posted pics like this one before, but I can't help myself
Dr. Parish has been giving us all check-ups since she re-discovered her Dr. bag from Christmas
Ella has become very good at cutting and Ava decided that she needed a lesson too
Ahhh, dying Easter eggs. We had so much fun and I think Ava's hands were blue for a least 2 days
The finished products...
We went to the YMCA in Fayetteville to have breakfast with the Easter Bunny. The girls were so excited!
Ella sat with the Easter bunny...Ava wanted no part of that
Then we got to look for eggs in the gym.
Ava doesn't look like it here, but she was really into it
Easter morning, and all of the baskets are set and presents ready. The Easter bunny was very generous this year:)
...and a Jeep that I think the bunny had for their birthday, actually:)
Easter morning!!!
Surprise!
We even took an 8am spin around the cul-de-sac! Hope the neighbors were awake:)
Easter dresses on and ready to meet everyone for brunch!
The Easter egg hunt was definitely their favorite part. Ella was so good about giving Ava eggs and waiting for her
Everyone came to watch
No comments:
Post a Comment